Our youth programs hold a special spot with us at our studio. The students in these programs are at a stage in their development where they absorb everything around them. This means we are largely responsible for our own behaviors and actions as they learn from everything they see. They learn how to treat others, how to deal with challenges, how to work together, and very importantly how to believe in themselves. With this known it becomes very important to find role models that will display the positive behaviors we hope to see in our youth. When those role models are in place we can then decide on the best situations and create experiences that show case this positive behavior.
- 2017 Summer Camp Dates! Registration OPEN. February 28, 2017
- Instructor Will in “STAR WARS” Short Film December 8, 2016
- New EvolveAll Profile Pic December 2, 2016
- DE-stress DE-cember 😌 Friday Yoga Class November 26, 2016
- THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY ADULT/FAMILY CLASS SCHEDULE November 18, 2016
- Cardio Rhythm Updates October 31, 2016