Today EvolveAll welcome’s Jenin into the LIFE Program, a mentoring and goal focused, private training program. She has many goals, one of them being to compete in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Her plan is to compete in Tae Kwon Do! There are various martial arts disciplines in the Olympics such as Boxing, Judo, Wrestling and the recently announce Karate, but her art of choice focuses on KICKING. She is very dedicated and made a choice to train with us after school, rather than hanging with friends. Her other goals include participating in a science competition that she did very well in last year. Very happy to be working with her.
- LIFE Program Addition (Martial Arts and Mentoring) October 23, 2017
- Yoga and Sangria Happy Hour September 13, 2017
- 2017 Summer Camp Dates! Registration OPEN. February 28, 2017
- Instructor Will in “STAR WARS” Short Film December 8, 2016
- New EvolveAll Profile Pic December 2, 2016
- DE-stress DE-cember 😌 Friday Yoga Class November 26, 2016